One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This backstory is drip-fed in a series of crisp scenes, neatly linked by pertinent images back-projected onto the minimalist set.’
- ‘But there's a patterned formality about the back-projected images and the set design (rows of cubes that can be bus seats or a sitting room), which keeps sentimentality at bay.’
- ‘The monkeys were trained to fixate a laser-generated central fixation point back-projected onto the tangent screen while irrelevant visual and/or auditory stimuli were presented in the periphery.’
- ‘From four points around the exterior, filmed sequences were back-projected onto the structure, enclosing the visitor in the interconnected landscapes.’
- ‘The action almost looked as if it was back-projected, he is so dissociated with what is going on.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.