One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of the remaining three patients with bacillary resistance to ofloxacin, two were successfully treated with levofloxacin-containing regimens.’
- ‘Approximately a third of cases of dysentery were classified amoebic, a third as bacillary and the rest remained undifferentiated.’
- ‘During 1967-70, bacillary dysentery was first reported in Central American countries.’
- ‘Shigellosis, also known as acute bacillary dysentery, is characterized by the passage of loose stools mixed with blood and mucus and accompanied by fever, abdominal cramps and tenesmus.’
- ‘In conclusion, the burden of TB for the year 2000 was estimated to be 8.5 million (3.8 million bacillary cases, 3.9 million abacillary cases and 0.8 million extrapulmonary cases).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.