One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The 28-year-old is finally ending his bachelorhood.’
- ‘Except for the milestone years, such as 21st birthdays, or the last year of your bachelorhood, very seldom are birthdays the fanfares they used to be.’
- ‘The prince, whose bachelorhood caused consternation to his father, has said he plans to marry one day but only when he is ready.’
- ‘But until then, he was going to enjoy every minute of bachelorhood.’
- ‘And even while they were at it, all the guests were waiting for the bridegroom to come out of hiding and put an end to his bachelorhood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.