One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And even while they were at it, all the guests were waiting for the bridegroom to come out of hiding and put an end to his bachelorhood.’
- ‘The 28-year-old is finally ending his bachelorhood.’
- ‘Except for the milestone years, such as 21st birthdays, or the last year of your bachelorhood, very seldom are birthdays the fanfares they used to be.’
- ‘The prince, whose bachelorhood caused consternation to his father, has said he plans to marry one day but only when he is ready.’
- ‘But until then, he was going to enjoy every minute of bachelorhood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.