One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have long since given up cigarettes again, apart from a very occasional rollie, but I still miss standing outside on the cold moonlit nights, or maybe I miss my son's babyhood.’
- ‘A boy's first haircut is an event, a non-biological marker of movement from babyhood into childhood.’
- ‘‘The pictures of my pregnancy and my daughter's babyhood were destroyed,’ says Fuentes.’
- ‘The strange thing is, I don't really remember any of my children's babyhoods, but I remember her.’
- ‘The baby will come into the world, perhaps kicking and screaming, but babyhood will only be the beginning of a continuing process of growth and change.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.