One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The mother of one or more of a man’s children, especially one who is not his wife or current partner.‘he and his baby mama have been broken up for years’
- ‘Some people don't realize all the pressure and stress baby mamas go through.’
- ‘Having six children, two divorces, and a young baby mama represents a lifetime of responsibility and potential drama.’
- ‘I also thought about how so many men just abandon their baby mamas like cowards, scared to accept responsibility for their actions.’
- ‘Now, she's just gonna be another of his baby mamas.’
- ‘After my son was born and his father and I broke up, the media called me everything from a baby mama to a drama queen.’
- ‘The photos brought up questions as to how many kids & baby mamas he actually has.’
- ‘Hope the show lasts a long time now that he has child support to pay to TWO baby mommas.’
- ‘He has at least 4 baby mamas meaning 4 - 5 kids.’
- ‘That's my baby mama, these are our children, and if it weren't for her, I wouldn't be who I am today.’
- ‘The family was in the tropical locale for Jack's wedding ceremony with his baby mama.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.