One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Pureed solid food suitable for babies.‘she opened a jar of baby food for her eight-month-old son’
- ‘She looked slightly frustrated, with baby food on her clothes.’
- ‘Bottled baby food and fruit juices are available in supermarkets, though food from the hotel supermarket was expensive.’
- ‘This kit helps you produce your own natural baby food in just 30 minutes a week.’
- ‘The display contains high-premium coupons of $1 off for five jars of baby food.’
- ‘Young mothers probably have begun to form brand attitudes for baby food some time before actually having their baby.’
- ‘These women tend to go for organic or soy-based baby foods.’
- ‘When you go home from work and you're straight into changing dirty nappies and pureeing the baby food for the next day, I have that wonderful constant reminder of what my life is really about.’
- ‘They don't need to pay for diapers or baby food or their children's health care.’
- ‘Expert advice guides parents through the process of making homemade baby food.’
- ‘Baby foods may also be different from home, so take supplies with you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.