One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Pureed solid food suitable for babies.‘she opened a jar of baby food for her eight-month-old son’
- ‘This kit helps you produce your own natural baby food in just 30 minutes a week.’
- ‘She looked slightly frustrated, with baby food on her clothes.’
- ‘These women tend to go for organic or soy-based baby foods.’
- ‘The display contains high-premium coupons of $1 off for five jars of baby food.’
- ‘Young mothers probably have begun to form brand attitudes for baby food some time before actually having their baby.’
- ‘Baby foods may also be different from home, so take supplies with you.’
- ‘They don't need to pay for diapers or baby food or their children's health care.’
- ‘When you go home from work and you're straight into changing dirty nappies and pureeing the baby food for the next day, I have that wonderful constant reminder of what my life is really about.’
- ‘Expert advice guides parents through the process of making homemade baby food.’
- ‘Bottled baby food and fruit juices are available in supermarkets, though food from the hotel supermarket was expensive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.