One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounPlural baby daddiesinformal
The father of one or more of a woman's children, especially one who is not her husband or current partner.‘he is just a baby daddy’
- ‘I got mad at my sister, too, until I saw how great her kids are and how wonderful a mother she is (oh, and she's married to the baby daddy now).’
- ‘She is the stereotypical poor little rich girl who is forever lusting after her bad boy baby daddy.’
- ‘I wonder how many baby daddies she is going to collect in her lifetime!’
- ‘Get your custody agreements done now because we ALL know the baby daddy won't be in the picture for long.’
- ‘She isn't happy, who could blame her, with the baby daddy apparently not interested.’
- ‘The reality star isn't happy about her baby daddy's recent antics.’
- ‘Wouldn't be surprised of the baby daddy is a married man.’
- ‘I'm sure he's the baby daddy to many kids out there, he just doesn't know it yet.’
- ‘Just who is the baby daddy?’
- ‘Who is the baby daddy and where the hell is her other son?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.