One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Business-to-consumer, denoting trade conducted via the Internet between businesses and consumers.
- ‘To date, most adopters of search engine optimization have been B2C companies operating in an e-commerce environment.’
- ‘A B2B site deals primarily with other businesses, not the general public, a B2C site sells directly to the end user.’
- ‘When the consultants leave, they take firsthand knowledge of how to maintain and update your B2C system with them.’
- ‘The Asia-Pacific region is a tale of two B2C e-commerce markets.’
- ‘When B2C searchers do use generic terms, there is often less variance in the terms they use.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.