One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘The Soweto Students' Congress and the Azanian Co-ordinating Committee are restricted in terms of emergency regulations.’
- ‘But tens of millions of Azanians continue to be without real political power - they are still oppressed and exploited.’
- ‘We truly do not know whether the Azanians were Kushitic or Bantu people; we rather tend to consider them as Kushitic.’
- ‘His so-called crimes were the ideas he espoused and developed, ideas that took root among the Azanian people and were turned into the material reality of the Soweto Uprising.’
- ‘This is true for white people, Black people, Palestinians, Israelis, Irish, English, Boers or Azanians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.