One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘This is true for white people, Black people, Palestinians, Israelis, Irish, English, Boers or Azanians.’
- ‘His so-called crimes were the ideas he espoused and developed, ideas that took root among the Azanian people and were turned into the material reality of the Soweto Uprising.’
- ‘But tens of millions of Azanians continue to be without real political power - they are still oppressed and exploited.’
- ‘We truly do not know whether the Azanians were Kushitic or Bantu people; we rather tend to consider them as Kushitic.’
- ‘The Soweto Students' Congress and the Azanian Co-ordinating Committee are restricted in terms of emergency regulations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.