One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, elevation of the axoplasmic concentration of Caz + is necessary for the initiation of vesiculation, leading to axonal repair, and the degradation of axonal proteins, leading to axonal degeneration.’
- ‘The enzymes are produced in the nerve cell bodies and pass down the axon to the nerve terminals in the so-called axoplasmic flow (they can travel a considerable distance - for example, from the spinal cord to the foot muscles).’
- ‘These intermediate filaments run in parallel along the axon and occupy a large fraction of the axoplasmic volume.’
- ‘He made important contributions to the understanding of axoplasmic transport of neurosecretory material.’
- ‘Previous studies have shown that assessments of dye exclusion can depend upon the electrical charge of the dye and other factors (e.g., axoplasmic outflow at the injury site).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.