One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The cytoplasm of a nerve axon.
- ‘The brightness and density of mito-GFP labeling within presynaptic boutons provides a rough estimate for mitochondrial concentration in the presynaptic axoplasm.’
- ‘Furthermore, both the rates and mode of saltatory transport of organelles in giant lamellipodia resemble myosin-driven transport along actin in extruded squid axoplasm.’
- ‘Here we provide evidence of a new type of organelle movement in squid axoplasm which is independent of both microtubules and microtubule-based motors.’
- ‘To deliver HSV into the axoplasm, viral particles stripped of their envelopes by detergent were injected into the giant axon, thereby bypassing the infective process.’
- ‘It is argued that many aspects of the composition and dispersal properties of Myxicola axoplasm are similar to those in other axons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.