One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The homology between axonemal and cytoplasmic dynein intermediate chains has suggested a similar cargo-binding function for the IC subunit of cytoplasmic dynein.’
- ‘The PCD phenotype results from axonemal abnormalities and dysfunction of motile cilia and flagella.’
- ‘A number of models have been proposed based on assumption of certain feedback mechanisms wherein local sliding between microtubules is regulated by the axonemal curvature.’
- ‘Though speculative, perhaps these heterodimeric motors walk along the seam of the doublet microtubules or interact optimally with the microtubule-associated proteins found on axonemal microtubules.’
- ‘Previous studies have revealed that axonemal microtubules showed oscillatory sliding under the condition where the free bending of axonemes was restricted by adhering them on glass surfaces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.