One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The viral capsid is transported to the dorsal root ganglion in neurons via retrograde axonal flow.’
- ‘None of the cases had strongly beta-APP-immunoreactive beaded or swollen axonal segments indicative of axonal damage.’
- ‘It is also possible, however, that direct compression of axons may induce axonal damage independent of Schwann cell dysfunction.’
- ‘Because the newly engineered drug would be so target-specific, virtually all of it could act only within the nerve cell's axonal region, making it an efficient fix in small doses.’
- ‘In conclusion, optic nerve axonal injury appears to be a frequent finding in infants who have sustained acceleration-deceleration whiplash-type trauma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.