One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In conclusion, optic nerve axonal injury appears to be a frequent finding in infants who have sustained acceleration-deceleration whiplash-type trauma.’
- ‘The viral capsid is transported to the dorsal root ganglion in neurons via retrograde axonal flow.’
- ‘None of the cases had strongly beta-APP-immunoreactive beaded or swollen axonal segments indicative of axonal damage.’
- ‘It is also possible, however, that direct compression of axons may induce axonal damage independent of Schwann cell dysfunction.’
- ‘Because the newly engineered drug would be so target-specific, virtually all of it could act only within the nerve cell's axonal region, making it an efficient fix in small doses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.