One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is axiomatically no such thing as a light scarf for men in Britain.’
- ‘There's nothing axiomatically pejorative about it, and some passages of history have made it a term of honor.’
- ‘. It's not a bad strategy, except that a strategy that relies on inaction is axiomatically vulnerable.’
- ‘But it is ordinary reciprocity that good psychoanalytic practice must, axiomatically, bar from the relationship of analyst and patient.’
- ‘Or are people who disagree with us to be considered axiomatically evil?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.