One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Shock absorption allows the spine to compress and rebound when the spine is axially loaded during such activities as jumping and running.’
- ‘These areas extended axially over 9-11 target zones along each thin filament and laterally over 12-15 thin filaments.’
- ‘The roots were sectioned longitudinally and axially in two parts and the sections were placed for 3 h in the dark at room temperature in 0.22 M rhodamine-phalloidin (Molecular Probes, Inc).’
- ‘The work support system can be provided with centers or cradles, which allow easy axially loading and unloading of parts up to 12’ long.’
- ‘One of the great surprises about Saturn so far is the fact that the measured internal planetary field is very axially symmetric.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.