One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Extremely good; excellent.‘the ladies' awesomesauce weekend in Vegas ended prematurely’‘seeing them perform live was awesomesauce!’as exclamation ‘awesomesauce, looking forward to it’
- ‘My awesomesauce fiancee will also be going back to school, but in the fall.’
- ‘Altogether it's pretty awesomesauce and well worth a rent or a download.’
- ‘In the words of our great friend, Erica, "You're awesomesauce!"’
- ‘The opening credits were totally awesomesauce.’
- ‘I will still need to fill in the edges but it feels pretty awesomesauce to have accomplished this much.’
- ‘He's a freelance photographer – awesomesauce.’
- ‘Met some really nice people, saw some awesomesauce costumes, had waaaay too much sugar and headed home just a bit ago.’
- ‘Short week this week, which is awesomesauce.’
- ‘All of the books kind of melt my brain with their awesomesauce.’
Early 21st century: humorous alteration of awesome, on the pattern of weak sauce.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.