One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is because circus had never been so awe-inspiringly, jaw-droppingly beautiful until Cirque du Soleil came along.’
- ‘His father and sister had died, so it was left to his terminally ill (and, I might add, awe-inspiringly brave) mother to support her son.’
- ‘This won't be at every chain store, but seek it out and you'll be rewarded by something truly original and awe-inspiringly beautiful.’
- ‘She was awe-inspiringly unselfish and seemed to think of all the other servants and what they might want instead of herself.’
- ‘The Darwin Awards showcase those who kill themselves in awe-inspiringly stupid ways.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.