One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Higher education institutions in the United Kingdom are the sole awarders of degrees at Bachelor, Postgraduate, Masters and Doctorate levels.’
- ‘The policies of awarders normally require that these awards be accumulated in personal accounts that the awarders maintain.’
- ‘Of the ones selected for an award, she got those pieces to the various awarders and notified the lucky but deserving winners.’
- ‘The very minimal way an award winner can ‘pay back’ the awarder is to provide a link to the site.’
- ‘Some awarders judged that the limited time available in Year 12 (lower sixth form) to study for AS examinations could be the cause of some answers being limited in one or more ways.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.