One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Several of this year's speakers and awardees are inappropriate and their presence at Catholic institutions is scandalous.’
- ‘Among the 15 awardees of 10th class there are 6 Muslim students and 9 are non-Muslims.’
- ‘All platinum winners received US $1200, plus complimentary hotel nights at various Caribbean hotels, while the gold awardees banked US $800, plus complimentary hotel stays.’
- ‘The 12 page brochure produced by the Connacht Tribute is a masterpiece, carrying details of all previous winners since 1965 and coloured photos and tributes to all the current awardees.’
- ‘‘Generally social functions for awardees are held in Sydney, but we wanted something more local and this is the result,’ Jill said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.