One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Under no circumstances whatever should ‘A’ ever accept an avouchment from ‘B’ as to ‘C,’ unless all three be present together.’
- ‘This avouchment is made to the Tyler, who will cause you to sign the register, to which will be appended the name of the member who is making the avouchment.’
- ‘After signing up with the required avouchments and paying the $75 initial registration fee, reserve a car for 1 hour or more, and pay $6.00 / hour plus $.50 / mile.’
- ‘No, this was a silent mutiny, a mutiny of the heart, and paradoxically, though it was never intended - but, perhaps, a kind of Karma - an avouchment of support for him.’
- ‘All these forms of avouchment will be more fully explained later in this guide, as they apply to the jurisdictions wherein they are used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.