One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Few of us will shed tears over restrictions on commercial confidentiality that hit financial speculators and wealthy tax avoiders.’
- ‘I guess we're all avoiders and procrastinators, but those who come to my corner of the university have turned it into an art, to the extent that that's why they're here, really.’
- ‘In a reform push that will be welcomed by business, Treasury has been quietly developing a plan that reverses the present approach to dealing with tax avoiders.’
- ‘The government was confident that with more stringent sanctions far more tax avoiders could be persuaded to pay, and much more money could be raised.’
- ‘All of this is very odd coming from a political party that in 1992 made presidential politics safe for Vietnam draft avoiders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.