One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Survival of this species in the wild will require international cooperation among law enforcement agencies, landowners, conservationists, and aviculturists.’
- ‘Nearly a year ago, a well known city-based aviculturist told wildlife authorities that he wanted to donate a pair of Emus, captive bred in his farm house, to the park.’
- ‘Although American aviculturists have long-recognized the rosie as a wonderful aviary bird, its status as a companion parrot is relatively new to American bird enthusiasts.’
- ‘Banding ensures that we can offer unrelated stock to fellow aviculturists.’
- ‘In March 1999, Western Australian aviculturists held 81 birds, 102 were in the hands of private collectors in other parts of Australia and 16 were in zoo collections around Australia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.