One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for flying jacket
- ‘Keep warm and comfortable in the upcoming winter months whilst being stylish and on trend with this taupe aviator jacket from Red Herring.’
- ‘She arrived by the back entrance in a clingy white top, skin-tight black trousers, aviator jacket and stilettos, clutching her mobile.’
- ‘The stylist was wearing some impressively high over-the-knee boots with a Burberry aviator jacket and a t-shirt dress.’
- ‘A key piece for Autumn/Winter is the Aviator jacket - they are literally flying off the shelves already.’
- ‘I took four bags of unworn stuff to my local charity shop and I stored away my Uggs and aviator jackets.’
- ‘On Net-a-porter.com, the shearling-lined, chocolate leather aviator jacket has sold out already.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.