One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our reality, our averageness, seemed intolerable.’
- ‘Not all were content with niceness, conformity and averageness, however.’
- ‘Too many songs are aborted takeoffs, briefly hovering in the air before settling back down to earth, grounded by their own sense of averageness.’
- ‘At first I was surprised by the averageness of the building and its surroundings.’
- ‘It's the sheer normality and averageness of the soldiers that I find distressing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.