One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I did not know that this covers a grasping avariciousness by the family towards the children.’
- ‘This bill skilfully balances the difficulties of the elderly with the avariciousness, often, of the capital interests in retirement villages.’
- ‘I would suggest however, that the richer members of York society are just as guilty and that it's their avariciousness that is also to blame.’
- ‘This has, he argues, ‘removed the taint of avariciousness that had always discoloured the market’.’
- ‘Over and over, they depict the brutality and avariciousness of Europeans and white males in the United States and present glorified portraits of other nations and cultures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.