One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Moreover, growth rate was deeply reduced during heterotrophic and autotrophic development.’
- ‘Physiologically, plant conversion or seedling development involves a transition from the heterotrophic embryo to an autotrophic plant.’
- ‘These differences correlate with differentiated function as heterotrophic, autotrophic and transport pathway components of the leaf.’
- ‘Plants are sessile, autotrophic, and grow in an indeterminate and modular manner.’
- ‘Recently there has been discussion about the metabolic state of the ocean, with arguments questioning whether the open ocean is net autotrophic or net heterotrophic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.