One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These differences correlate with differentiated function as heterotrophic, autotrophic and transport pathway components of the leaf.’
- ‘Physiologically, plant conversion or seedling development involves a transition from the heterotrophic embryo to an autotrophic plant.’
- ‘Recently there has been discussion about the metabolic state of the ocean, with arguments questioning whether the open ocean is net autotrophic or net heterotrophic.’
- ‘Plants are sessile, autotrophic, and grow in an indeterminate and modular manner.’
- ‘Moreover, growth rate was deeply reduced during heterotrophic and autotrophic development.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.