One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small table on wheels used for conveying food and drink.‘an autotray rolled up and our breakfasts were placed in front of us’
- ‘Does anyone still wheel out either a traymobile or an autotray?’
- ‘She was about to get up and leave her fears with the early morning when she heard the squeak of the autotray from the passage.’
- ‘In a very short time the young gentleman returned, wheeling an autotray with a silver coffee service on the top ledge.’
- ‘He is eyeing the carefully prepared party food stacked on an autotray.’
- ‘Though she supervised the meals and the ritual teatime (using an autotray), she never cooked.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.