One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Within this group, the pulmonary autotransplant is an excellent choice for patients…’
- ‘The researchers reviewed medical records of 1,188 women who had autotransplants for advanced breast cancer.’
- ‘However, animal models with anastamoses have demonstrated success, but there has been only one prior successful human autotransplant.’
- ‘The recurrence of the tumor was detected on November 15, and the autotransplant was performed two weeks later.’
- ‘We hope to continue our research by undertaking more autotransplants in other patients, and are hopeful that one day this will become a standard procedure to help women who have lost ovarian function,’ he concluded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.