One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Within this group, the pulmonary autotransplant is an excellent choice for patients…’
- ‘The recurrence of the tumor was detected on November 15, and the autotransplant was performed two weeks later.’
- ‘We hope to continue our research by undertaking more autotransplants in other patients, and are hopeful that one day this will become a standard procedure to help women who have lost ovarian function,’ he concluded.’
- ‘The researchers reviewed medical records of 1,188 women who had autotransplants for advanced breast cancer.’
- ‘However, animal models with anastamoses have demonstrated success, but there has been only one prior successful human autotransplant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.