One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A substance produced by an organism which is toxic to itself.
- ‘Damaged plants, even if they survive, never produce as well as plants not affected by autotoxins.’
- ‘In addition, Echinacea addresses septic conditions and autotoxins that can develop during cancerous, pre-cancerous and other chronic conditions that impair the body's ability to react and regulate properly.’
- ‘It seems to destroy the autotoxins and overcome the nervous inactivity.’
- ‘These unwanted signs of lowered productivity were observed, let us say prior to 1950, but were not judged to be associated with autotoxins.’
- ‘Remember the early Illinois data where the autotoxin was accumulating in the soil and reducing productivity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.