One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A substance produced by an organism which is toxic to itself.
- ‘Damaged plants, even if they survive, never produce as well as plants not affected by autotoxins.’
- ‘These unwanted signs of lowered productivity were observed, let us say prior to 1950, but were not judged to be associated with autotoxins.’
- ‘Remember the early Illinois data where the autotoxin was accumulating in the soil and reducing productivity.’
- ‘In addition, Echinacea addresses septic conditions and autotoxins that can develop during cancerous, pre-cancerous and other chronic conditions that impair the body's ability to react and regulate properly.’
- ‘It seems to destroy the autotoxins and overcome the nervous inactivity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.