One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This makes both of these helicopters very easy to autorotate, with large margins for pilot errors.’
- ‘The pilot autorotated into a grass field and managed to crash land the helicopter.’
- ‘Aviation Week had a still photograph of that aircraft just before it autorotated into the ground.’
- ‘During a previous flight, the pilot successfully autorotated to a field when the dual magneto failed.’
- ‘Diaspores are 22-mg and 22 mm long samara-like winged seeds that autorotate while falling at an average terminal velocity of 0.81 [+ or -] 0.01 m/s, mean [+ or -] 1 SE.’
- ‘Subsequent to the ‘flameout,’ the aircraft was autorotated and a safe landing was made.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.