One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A photograph of an object produced by radiation from radioactive material in the object.
- ‘We scored autoradiographs by identifying novel and shared bands.’
- ‘Hybridization can be visualized by measuring color development on the blot when enzyme labels are used or by developing the radioactive blots onto autoradiographs.’
- ‘Fig 3 and Fig 4 each show scanned images of autoradiographs from a single gel and a single exposure.’
- ‘The autoradiographs were scanned with a densitometer, and the signals were quantified.’
- ‘We assessed band sharing on polyacrylamide gel autoradiographs.’
- ‘The chromatogram produced can then be used to give an autoradiograph so the compounds that the radioactive material has been incorporated into can be readily identified.’
Make an autoradiograph of.‘the gel was dried and autoradiographed’
- ‘Radioactivity in blots was detected upon exposure to autoradiograph film.’
- ‘Samples were electrophoresed on a 7% SDS-polyacrylamide gel, and autoradiographed.’
- ‘Alternatively, the gel was autoradiographed at - 80°C.’
- ‘After the pre-treatment of the gel, it is autoradiographed and the retarded band is cut from the gel and placed in an eppendorf tube.’
- ‘Blots were dried and then autoradiographed for 5-15 days at - 80°.’
- ‘The membranes were then autoradiographed using a phosphoimaging system.’
- ‘The labelled reaction products resulting from elongation of the primers were separated on polyacrylamide gels which were then autoradiographed.’
- ‘The washed membrane was autoradiographed overnight.’
- ‘Following chromatography, the plate was dried and autoradiographed.’
- ‘The radiolabelled products were separated in a 6% denaturing polyacrylamide gel and autoradiographed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.