One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Plants are apparently autophagous all day long.’
- ‘These cells contained many lysosomal and autophagous bodies and damaged mitochondria.’
- ‘He helped highlight the importance of autophagous processes in embryo development through mouse models.’
- ‘Guan and colleagues say it inhibits some non-autophagy enzymes, but activates autophagous ones.’
- ‘Note the fragments within the chloroplast and the autophagous vacuoles containing dark material.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.