One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1another term for automate
- ‘District administration including various government departments in the district is rapidly automizing the working system.’
- ‘We are glad to demonstrate management system solutions for automized processes on the basis of self-service terminals.’
- ‘A patch manager is a program that automizes the updating of the computer to the latest patch level, including searching, downloading and installing patches.’
- ‘It automizes the page layout and shortens the phase of creation, correction and setting.’
- ‘And pharmaceutical companies are very much interested in automizing these processes as much as possible.’
- ‘The system automizes the recent steps in the workflow.’
- ‘In your working directory of synapsen there is a script file which automizes this process.’
- ‘This is a product useful in automizing the management activities and general functioning of any educational institute.’
- ‘It automizes the process and calculates which programmes you can theoretically receive with your dish size at your position.’
2another term for automatize
- ‘Foucault also wrote, ‘It is an important mechanism, for it automizes and disindividualizes power.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.