Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
1another term for automate
- ‘It automizes the process and calculates which programmes you can theoretically receive with your dish size at your position.’
- ‘District administration including various government departments in the district is rapidly automizing the working system.’
- ‘A patch manager is a program that automizes the updating of the computer to the latest patch level, including searching, downloading and installing patches.’
- ‘The system automizes the recent steps in the workflow.’
- ‘This is a product useful in automizing the management activities and general functioning of any educational institute.’
- ‘It automizes the page layout and shortens the phase of creation, correction and setting.’
- ‘In your working directory of synapsen there is a script file which automizes this process.’
- ‘We are glad to demonstrate management system solutions for automized processes on the basis of self-service terminals.’
- ‘And pharmaceutical companies are very much interested in automizing these processes as much as possible.’
2another term for automatize
- ‘Foucault also wrote, ‘It is an important mechanism, for it automizes and disindividualizes power.’’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.