- ‘The left hemisphere gets involved when stimuli and patterns are familiar and serves to establish automaticity of the task.’
- ‘These children are able to produce legible handwriting but they do not achieve automaticity of handwriting.’
- ‘Practice results in automaticity so the student doesn't have to ‘think’ about using the strategy.’
- ‘Stolz's research looks into the cognitive processes that control attention and automaticity.’
- ‘According to the theory of automaticity, good readers decode text automatically, so they are able to focus more attention to the message that is being conveyed through the text.’
- ‘It is well understood that these skills are critical to future performance and that systematic practice is required to master them to the desired levels of automaticity and fluency.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.