One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cells were monitored in an inverted phase contrast microscope with autofocusing controlled by dedicated software.’
- ‘Because a dedicated flash's output is mated to the autofocusing system, the camera even knows how far away your subject is.’
- ‘One option would be to use the precision-engineered rings of piezoelectric ceramic used in stills cameras to move an autofocusing lens.’
- ‘For his dissertation topic, he decided to see what it would take to devise a new type of lens that would make autofocusing work better.’
- ‘Both cameras have rudimentary center-frame autofocusing points - along with a focus lock that lets you zero in on a subject and then recompose the shot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.