One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both cameras have rudimentary center-frame autofocusing points - along with a focus lock that lets you zero in on a subject and then recompose the shot.’
- ‘One option would be to use the precision-engineered rings of piezoelectric ceramic used in stills cameras to move an autofocusing lens.’
- ‘For his dissertation topic, he decided to see what it would take to devise a new type of lens that would make autofocusing work better.’
- ‘Cells were monitored in an inverted phase contrast microscope with autofocusing controlled by dedicated software.’
- ‘Because a dedicated flash's output is mated to the autofocusing system, the camera even knows how far away your subject is.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.