One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In her lifetime she noted that her work highlighted the unfortunate divide between autodidactic and certified professional therapy.’
- ‘‘The autodidactic element was one of the identifying characteristics of the New Swiss film, both for filmmakers and technicians’.’
- ‘Her instruments inspired the formation of the local senior citizens' gourd band, whose music testifies to the unbounded nature of autodidactic innovation.’
- ‘Those of us who are autodidactic don't learn from one source.’
- ‘Helene got him a topflight classical guitar teacher, who found the boy stubbornly autodidactic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.