One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘The autodidactic element was one of the identifying characteristics of the New Swiss film, both for filmmakers and technicians’.’
- ‘In her lifetime she noted that her work highlighted the unfortunate divide between autodidactic and certified professional therapy.’
- ‘Helene got him a topflight classical guitar teacher, who found the boy stubbornly autodidactic.’
- ‘Those of us who are autodidactic don't learn from one source.’
- ‘Her instruments inspired the formation of the local senior citizens' gourd band, whose music testifies to the unbounded nature of autodidactic innovation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.