One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In Japan, demand for platinum autocatalysts rose steeply in 2003 and 2004 because of new regulations governing emissions from heavy-duty diesel vehicles.’
- ‘Self-propagation occurs when the autocatalyst diffuses into the reactive medium, initiating reaction and creating more autocatalyst.’
- ‘The Division has opened a new autocatalyst manufacturing facility at its main site.’
- ‘The new facility is a major step in our strategy for the growth of our global autocatalyst business.’
- ‘The amount of palladium used in autocatalysts in the 1990s was very high compared to platinum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.