One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In Japan, demand for platinum autocatalysts rose steeply in 2003 and 2004 because of new regulations governing emissions from heavy-duty diesel vehicles.’
- ‘The Division has opened a new autocatalyst manufacturing facility at its main site.’
- ‘The amount of palladium used in autocatalysts in the 1990s was very high compared to platinum.’
- ‘Self-propagation occurs when the autocatalyst diffuses into the reactive medium, initiating reaction and creating more autocatalyst.’
- ‘The new facility is a major step in our strategy for the growth of our global autocatalyst business.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.