One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So this is told autobiographically and chronologically, right?’
- ‘I began this essay autobiographically and I bring it to a close autobiographically.’
- ‘He plays himself, reminiscing autobiographically about his eventful life on and off Broadway as a producer.’
- ‘He organizes his record collection, for example, not by performers or topics, but autobiographically, by when he bought a record and why.’
- ‘He never wrote so autobiographically again; his life remained creatively off-limits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.