One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the course of her academic career, she has written a few autobiographic pieces about her own struggle for equality.’
- ‘A volume of his collected autobiographic sketches is to appear soon.’
- ‘She was the first Chinese woman to write candidly about her own life in a rather autobiographic novel.’
- ‘Both of these images are autobiographic portraiture.’
- ‘This later work reflects a literary shift, a turn to more personal, autobiographic poetry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.