One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But moral courage, self-sacrifice, humility - these virtues are irrelevant, because they involve a comparison between self and others of which the autist is by definition incapable.’
- ‘But if many virtues are inaccessible to an autist, so too are many vices.’
- ‘As things stand in British arts, only an autist would dare to profess disinterest in diversity.’
- ‘It's an unsatisfactory term, because an autist's sense of self is almost as rudimentary as his sense of other people.’
- ‘Part geeky film buff, part high-functioning autist, he seems not so much a person, more an assemblage of everything that men think women resent about men.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.