One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What he lacks in scholarly authoritativeness, he makes up for in readability: this is an enjoyable journey through the ups and downs of Machiavelli's life.’
- ‘And finally, does authoritativeness necessarily imply repressive authority?’
- ‘However, it also represents an important element in creating a sense of authoritativeness on the part of the ethnographer.’
- ‘Parental support, warmth, and authoritativeness are also connected with positive outcomes in adolescents.’
- ‘He has had no problem mastering the tone of authoritativeness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.