One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They sell a sound authenticator for credit cards.’
- ‘Her confidential source was not reliable and her authenticators were unable to authenticate the documents.’
- ‘The most widely used authenticator, particularly by the financial sector, is called a Message Authentication Code.’
- ‘A team of independent authenticators comprising qualified magicians and local personalities had a close watch and he was allowed to take 15-minute break once in eight hours.’
- ‘Users should keep their security authenticators, whether these are just passwords, a list of one-time passwords, hardware tokens, or the PINs to unlock these tokens, private, and protect them from potential abuse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.