One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His work takes auteurism to new and exciting heights, though outside of Canada he remains relatively unknown save for the art-house circuit.’
- ‘As film studies grope beyond auteurism towards a greater recognition of the importance of collaboration and versatility, their contribution might be more generously acknowledged.’
- ‘It spread to the United Kingdom and America in the 1960s, coinciding roughly with the development and influence of auteurism.’
- ‘One of the frameworks inevitably embraced as one comes to understand movies is auteurism.’
- ‘Only with the decline of auteurism as a critical framework did critics turn to a closer examination of Hitchcock's sources.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.