One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ecological study of a particular species.Contrasted with synecology
- ‘It seems unlikely that any of these aspects of their autecology accounts for differences between them either in geographical distribution or habitat ecology.’
- ‘It is obvious that a single data point may not be representative of the overall autecology of this species.’
- ‘However, little is known of the biology and autecology of Clitoria.’
- ‘Nevertheless, given the high similarity in the autecology of these two species, historical factors must have played a big role in shaping their ecology and geographical distribution.’
- ‘Of these five species of woodland winter annuals, only C. verna has received much attention with regard to autecology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.