One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A severe form of encephalitis that occurs primarily in Australia.‘a tourist died just last year from Australian encephalitis’See also Murray Valley encephalitis
- ‘A visitor died from Australian encephalitis in 1997.’
- ‘An American Pine Gap worker died last year from Australian encephalitis.’
- ‘The virus is the etiologic agent of the Murray Valley encephalitis, also known as Australian encephalitis.’
- ‘In Australia there were no cases of Australian encephalitis in the period 1991-97.’
- ‘Immunization with gamma globulin to Murray Valley encephalitis virus and with an inactivated Japanese encephalitis virus vaccine as a prophylaxis against Australian encephalitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.