One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A dog bred and trained to work cattle.‘the Australian cattle dog is a highly intelligent, independent thinker’
- ‘A sea otter has some fun with an Australian Cattle Dog that seems less than amused.’
- ‘One expertly trained Australian cattle dog proved himself to be man's best drinking pal with a great beer fetching trick.’
- ‘Meet Ruger and Rogue, two Australian cattle dogs who love to push each other around in a child's car.’
- ‘We have three Australian Cattle Dog mix pups and they require daily walks.’
- ‘The Australian cattle dog is a related breed which is similar in appearance to the Stumpy, but the Australian cattle dog is proportionally more heavy and less leggy.’
- ‘In this video, an Australian cattle dog helps bring his owner a beer.’
- ‘I have an Australian cattle dog who can catch anything thrown in the same zip code.’
- ‘His thick fur is speckled with gray, a trademark of his breed - he is an Australian cattle dog.’
- ‘He's part husky part Australian cattle dog so he loves running and needs exercise.’
- ‘On her morning walk through her neighbourhood she was attacked by two dogs, an Australian cattle dog and a smaller dog.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.