One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A dog bred and trained to work cattle.‘the Australian cattle dog is a highly intelligent, independent thinker’
- ‘In this video, an Australian cattle dog helps bring his owner a beer.’
- ‘He's part husky part Australian cattle dog so he loves running and needs exercise.’
- ‘The Australian cattle dog is a related breed which is similar in appearance to the Stumpy, but the Australian cattle dog is proportionally more heavy and less leggy.’
- ‘I have an Australian cattle dog who can catch anything thrown in the same zip code.’
- ‘One expertly trained Australian cattle dog proved himself to be man's best drinking pal with a great beer fetching trick.’
- ‘Meet Ruger and Rogue, two Australian cattle dogs who love to push each other around in a child's car.’
- ‘His thick fur is speckled with gray, a trademark of his breed - he is an Australian cattle dog.’
- ‘We have three Australian Cattle Dog mix pups and they require daily walks.’
- ‘On her morning walk through her neighbourhood she was attacked by two dogs, an Australian cattle dog and a smaller dog.’
- ‘A sea otter has some fun with an Australian Cattle Dog that seems less than amused.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.