One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Clinical examination showed no auscultatory findings.’
- ‘Children with dehydration may have no abnormal auscultatory findings.’
- ‘Carefully trained patients can obtain accurate readings when monitoring themselves by using the conventional auscultatory technique.’
- ‘Two of the 310 children were diagnosed as having rheumatic heart disease based on auscultatory findings and echocardiography.’
- ‘The technique of auscultatory blood pressure measurement is a complicated one that is often taken for granted.’
- ‘The presence of auscultatory gaps is clinically significant because it is associated with an increased presence of target organ damage.’
- ‘Diagnosis and treatment of hypertension depend on accurate measurement of auscultatory blood pressure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.