One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The presence of auscultatory gaps is clinically significant because it is associated with an increased presence of target organ damage.’
- ‘The technique of auscultatory blood pressure measurement is a complicated one that is often taken for granted.’
- ‘Clinical examination showed no auscultatory findings.’
- ‘Children with dehydration may have no abnormal auscultatory findings.’
- ‘Carefully trained patients can obtain accurate readings when monitoring themselves by using the conventional auscultatory technique.’
- ‘Diagnosis and treatment of hypertension depend on accurate measurement of auscultatory blood pressure.’
- ‘Two of the 310 children were diagnosed as having rheumatic heart disease based on auscultatory findings and echocardiography.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.