One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One is the recency effect, which can occur when questions are presented aurally, and respondents, lacking sufficient time to process all responses and place them in long-term memory, select the last response offered.’
- ‘The opportunity to have information introduced aurally, visually and kinesthetically can increase the possibility that students will understand and remember information.’
- ‘She had helped slow learners, schizophrenic adults, people who were visually and aurally impaired, and children with autism and cerebral palsy.’
- ‘Apparently, the staff wanted the program to be attractive visually as well as aurally.’
- ‘The results reveal that children who were good at comprehending materials presented via TV were also good at comprehending materials presented aurally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.