One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She had helped slow learners, schizophrenic adults, people who were visually and aurally impaired, and children with autism and cerebral palsy.’
- ‘The opportunity to have information introduced aurally, visually and kinesthetically can increase the possibility that students will understand and remember information.’
- ‘One is the recency effect, which can occur when questions are presented aurally, and respondents, lacking sufficient time to process all responses and place them in long-term memory, select the last response offered.’
- ‘The results reveal that children who were good at comprehending materials presented via TV were also good at comprehending materials presented aurally.’
- ‘Apparently, the staff wanted the program to be attractive visually as well as aurally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.