One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The scruffy ex-student had been the final auditionee accepted on to the next stage of the show.’
- ‘However, a good auditionee doesn't always deliver the goods onstage afterwards.’
- ‘To this the auditionee exclaimed with obvious admiration, "Way up there?"’
- ‘There have been cases whereby judges bypass talent when viewers thought maybe an auditionee deserved to go through to the next round.’
- ‘Here the auditionee remains anonymous, and is referred to in the text simply as the Blonde.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.