One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, a good auditionee doesn't always deliver the goods onstage afterwards.’
- ‘The scruffy ex-student had been the final auditionee accepted on to the next stage of the show.’
- ‘Here the auditionee remains anonymous, and is referred to in the text simply as the Blonde.’
- ‘There have been cases whereby judges bypass talent when viewers thought maybe an auditionee deserved to go through to the next round.’
- ‘To this the auditionee exclaimed with obvious admiration, "Way up there?"’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.