One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All children passed a standard audiometric screening, using a portable audiometer.’
- ‘Although improvements were reported, there were insufficient pre and post-operative audiometric data to fully evaluate postoperative changes in hearing levels.’
- ‘An audiologist performed audiometric evaluation using standard techniques.’
- ‘To ensure medical information remains confidential, only the person who performs the audiometric tests may retain medical history and test records.’
- ‘For example, audiometric testing can rule out hearing loss and deafness.’
- ‘A retrospective analysis of audiometric data and medical records provided the basis for description of surgical outcomes.’
- ‘The study analysed the audiometric and medical data of 44 ears that underwent surgery for middle ear disease between June 1998 and June 2000.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.